1K views

I didn't know anything about Cobra insurance so I typed in the term "cobra insurance' and the first ad that popped up was for this service.The second I submitted my phone number, I got a call.

Do not buy anything from them or give them your credit card number! This is tremendous scam and they get you by advertising it as "COBRA' insurance referral service.

The only similarity to COBRA is the way they strike, *** you then bleed you to death!Do not give them ANY of your personal information, social security number or your credit card number.

Review about: Selected Market Insurance Group Health Insurance.

Had an Experience with Selected Market Insurance Group?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1343787

They are 100% scam.Is there any lawyer after them?I need to know, they took so much money from me.

Vidor, Texas, United States #1277311

We lost $ 301.50 before we could get they're teeth out of us

Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more