1.1K views

I didn't know anything about Cobra insurance so I typed in the term "cobra insurance' and the first ad that popped up was for this service.The second I submitted my phone number, I got a call.

Do not buy anything from them or give them your credit card number! This is tremendous scam and they get you by advertising it as "COBRA' insurance referral service.

The only similarity to COBRA is the way they strike, *** you then bleed you to death!Do not give them ANY of your personal information, social security number or your credit card number.

Review about: Selected Market Insurance Group Health Insurance.

Had an Experience with Selected Market Insurance Group?

Comments

Hello, I'm a Cali resident as well... how did this pan out? I've just filed a complaint with the California Department of Insurance and cancelled the credit card I gave them.

...if I were you I'd cancel whatever card these people have on file, contact your bank and inform of fraud, then contact your state insurance office.

I've opened a formal complaint with the California Department of Insurance. My bank just sent me a formal letter stating SMIG -or whomever they are - is in error and have permanently reversed the charges.

San Francisco, California, United States #1343787

They are 100% scam.Is there any lawyer after them?I need to know, they took so much money from me.

to Floribeth Kennedy #1394838

There needs to be a class-action suit filed, but I don't know how that works as we seem to be from all different States. I'm in California...

Vidor, Texas, United States #1277311