I have lost $1600 with SMIG!I received a letter regarding my 25 yr.

old son's health insurance policy that would soon expire due to his age. I "knew" I was speaking with a Blue Cross Blue Shield representative in October. I finally connected all the dots in April. I was not, in fact, speaking with a BCBS rep.

From October through April premiums were debited from my account for a mysterious, limited, supplemental policy. I believe I was scammed, however, I was not paying attention.

I was an easy target!We all lead very busy lives, so all the more important to pay very close attention to potential fraud over the phone, snail-mail or the internet!!

This person wrote the review about Selected Market Insurance Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Selected Market Insurance Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Selected Market Insurance Group insurance policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Selected Market Insurance Group?

Comments