I submitted a request for insurance information online and was IMMEDIATELY contacted by phone by an insurance rep who, when I asked if the insurance was an eligible plan and if I would be penalized through the Obamacare requirements and he insisted that the penalty had been stopped over a month ago!He also stated that the policy was, in fact, a PPO plan and that, wait, yes, it actually had the Anthem name on the card.

Total lies. I realized the information was false the minute I downloaded the insurance documents (after giving my credit card information). I immediately contacted the company via email to cancel and explained that I had been misled. No response.

I called the next morning and left a message. No response. I emailed again. No response.

I called again, stayed on hold for over half an hour and finally left another message. No response. I can contacted my credit card company and disputed the charges. This isn't over yet .

Review about: Selected Market Insurance Group Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Selected Market Insurance Group?

Comments

Exact same thing happening with me right now.

I cancelled my credit card and have filed a complaint.

SMIG's response to my complaint to the State of California Department of Insurance quotes my sign up date as march of this year.

It was actually July. Quotes me as only paying $150.

It was $350.

Contact your State's Department of Insurance and file a formal complaint.

i need a number also. I have not received my cards after 4mos

I need a phone number for this company.

Charges suddenly appeared on my bank account and I have no policy. email, letter or phone call fro this company.